Independent financial advice is provided by RNS Financial Services Limited. This is our own in-house financial services company and allows us to offer a complete financial service to our clients.
The wealth of experience of our specialist staff will ensure that your own specific financial situation and requirements are catered for.
We specialise in providing independent financial advice in the following areas:
- Lump sum investments for income and/or growth
- Regular savings plans
- Portfolio management and review
- Unit trusts, ISAs and investment bonds
- Capital protected investments
- Bank accounts and national savings products
- Trustee investments
- Personal pension policies
- Executive and company pension schemes
- SIPPs and SSASs
- Pension transfers
- Auto enrolment pension schemes
- Pension splitting on divorce
- The Open market option annuity comparison service
- Income draw down plans
- Enhanced and improved life annuities
- Fixed term annuities
- Care home fees
- Inheritance tax mitigation
Life insurance and protection policies
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Mortgage protection
- Keyman insurance
- Shareholder protection agreements
We are delighted to meet with new clients and an initial meeting with one of our specialist advisers will usually be given free of charge.
RNS Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out investment business. Anyone wishing to confirm this can use the FCA's firm check service at www.fsa.gov.uk/register.