We currently work very closely with Business Link and they have a number of very pro-active consultants in our area who may be able to access Government funding, grants and act as helpful business consultants.
Currently there is funding available for established businesses with at least 3 years trading and 5 employees.
Funding is being made available in the following areas:
- Financial health checks - if you have a strategic reason for some financial advice a grant is available for an accountant to assist in reporting on the matters about which you have concerns
- Leadership and management funding. £500 is available for one to one mentoring from issues such as financial coaching, succession planning to leading and motivating your workforce. If you invest £500 of your own money your management team can then access a further £500 of funding in this area.
- Staff Training can be accessed via the Learning Skills Council and the ‘train to gain’ programme. There is the possibility of bespoke training being part funded.
- Designing Demand - a package of business support from the Design Council, helping your business to become more innovative, competitive and profitable
- Innovation vouchers of up to £3,000 to spend with a University on developing a prototype or new idea.
- Potential funding via the banks and the Enterprise Finance Guarantee Loan and Bees Knees loan schemes.