Your professional and personal goals are central to our consulting services; we take the time to get to know you better so we can offer the best advice.
Our management consultancy service can review your credit control, stock control, budgeting and financial reporting systems and allow you to take full control of these key areas of your business. We can also help you address specific problem areas in your business such as gross profit, cost control and stock valuation.
Effective management information will allow you to seize opportunities when they arise or identify problems quickly so you can take effective corrective action.
Whether yours is a new or a mature business, ensuring that you have the necessary finance is essential for achieving your objectives. Indeed, one of the most common causes of business failure is badly structured or inadequate financing.
Our experienced team can help you:
- Look at the feasibility of your projects; carrying out forecasts and analysis to help you refine and refocus your plans.
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance - personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages and help to negotiate as necessary on your behalf.
- Prepare business plans, forecasts and models to help you in the decision making process.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source.
- Plan a disposal or acquisition and advise on management buyouts.
- Look at establishing share valuations for your business. This may be in preparation for a sale or as part of your long term business strategy.
Corporate finance is all about advising a company, its management or its stakeholders on a broad range of financial issues arising from the growth, development and financial needs of the business and its owners and the demands that the ever-changing economic environment places upon it.
Our experienced staff ensures that we can fulfil our commitment to provide creative yet practical solutions for our clients when they are making important business decisions.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01724 842713. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.