We are looking to recruit a highly organised individual who has the ability to work as part of our team and also individually to join our growing business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking the preparation of client accounts and assisting with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a portfolio of clients. The position is at our Scunthorpe Office.
Their key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of client draft accounts suitable for client meeting with a Partner and subsequent completion thereof.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax returns.
- The provision of a range of other services to clients as required e.g. general book-keeping, VAT Returns and assistance with accounting software.
- The audit of client accounts with a view to presenting a Partner with an audit file for review and completion.
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- To assist with on the job training of trainees whilst at the same time meeting work priorities. Monitor progress of work tasked to trainees, review and provide appropriate feedback.
The applicant should be:
- Part / fully Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Able to prepare accounts independently to final stage.
- Able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development.
- Possess IT skills to operate in-house programs and prepare and develop spreadsheets as necessary.
Our working hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you suit the above role then please send your CV to Jennifer.Camm@rnsca.co.uk or by post to Jenny Camm, RNS Chartered Accountants, 50-54 Oswald Road, Scunthorpe, DN15 7PQ.
RNS Independent Financial Advisers is an established, directly authorised, advisory business working with personal and corporate clients in North Lincolnshire. Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit new colleagues for our offices in Scunthorpe.
Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
RNS is looking to recruit additional financial advisers and paraplanners for full time positions to support growth in new and existing business.
The new roles will be salaried positions and further study support will also be available for suitable candidates.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or by post to RNS Financial Services, 50-54 Oswald Road, Scunthorpe, DN15 7PQ
RNS Financial Services is part of RNS Chartered Accountants, to read more about the firm please click here.